You may have heard that cellphones emit harmful electromagnetic radiation or electromagnetic waves. Mobile phones and phone towers, on the other hand, emit and receive extremely low levels of radiation. It lacks the necessary energy to damage DNA and hence is unlikely to cause cancer.
This Video Should Help:
Cell phones can cause cancer and eye damage. The radiation emitted from cell phones is not safe for you or your family. Reference: cell phones can cause cancer and eye damage.
- how to avoid radiation from cell phones
- can phones cause brain tumors
- do cell phones cause cancer essay
- safe distance from cell phone radiation
- what type of radiation is emitted from mobile phones